I have added two hand stitched ornaments in the sale area. The designs are by kind permission of TW Designs and Six Stranded Sweets.
TW Design - Beginner Whitework Ornament
Fabric - 28ct evenweave in ecru
Thread - DMC stranded cotton Ecru
Mill Hill beads - #00123 cream
Six Stranded Sweets Jessica Willis Burr - Dig It
Fabric - hand dyed 28ct
Thread - SSS Jelly Beans, Apricot, Expresso, Lemonade, Wintergreen, Black Liquorice, Grape Slushy & Strawberry Jam
Offers of help are gratefully accepted, please see details in the right hand panel.
1 comment:
I just wanted to say what a wonderful thing you are doing and wish you lots of luck I hope you sell loads and make loads for your choosen Charitys,
Im am currnetly going thru diagnosis for Primary Progressive MS and the society has already helped me a lot just by being able to read other peoples experinces on their forum
I will be wathcing your blog and wish you loads of sucess, i to am a stitcher it is one of the ways I cope.
Good on your for fulfilling your dreanm to be a teacher too.
Happy stitching and fund raising Shellie
Post a Comment